افضل موقع للاسهم Rabindranath Tagore (7th May 1861 to 7th August 1941), the great poet of India is remembered for his unique contribution to the Indian art, literature, music and the contextual modernism in the late 19th and the early 20th century. He became the first non-European to win the Nobel Prize in Literature 1913. He earned salutation as Gurudev which meant The Great Teacher for his belief in open-air education. He had reservations about the teachings done within four walls of a building. He believed that every person is genius by birth and deserves opportunity to learn.
اسعار الذهب في المملكة العربية السعودية اليوم After the demise of the great poet, a group of eminent intellectuals came forward to establish an organisation which would be dedicated to the task of dissemination the ideals of Gurudev Rabindranath Tagore. Suresh Chandra Majumdar, the then editor of Anandabazar Patrika, one of the most prominent regional newspapers came forward to lead the initiative and collected nearly fifteen lakhs of rupees from the general public and formed the RABINDRA BHARATY SOCIETY on 15th January, 1945 at Jorasanko Thakurbari after recovering the properties earlier belonging to Gaganendranath Tagore, Abanindranath Tagore, Samarendranath Tagore and Soumendranath Tagore. It is also noteworthy to mention the help which was received from Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy, the then Chief Minister, Government of West Bengal at the time of formation of the society. Much later, Rabindra Bharati Society came forward at the request of the Government of West Bengal to help in the formation of Rabindra Bharati University in the year 1962.
اسعار اسهم مجموعة الحكيراليوم The objects for which RABINDRA BHARATI SOCIETY was established includes the following:
- To acquire, preserve, protect and maintain for public benefit the several messuages, tenements, buildings, lands, hereditaments and premise in Dwarkanath Tagore Lane in Jorasanko in the town of Calcutta being the family dwelling house of Rabindranath Tagore and his illustrious ancestors and to repair, renovate and make suitable additions and alterations thereto for being used and utilised for any of the purposes and objects of the Society.
- To establish, maintain and conduct centres of national and international culture, public museum and galleries of painting, sculpture and other works of art, craft and science, collections of natural istory, mechanical, scientific and philosophical inventions instruments and designs.
- To collect memorials of Rabindranath Tagore in any form or shape as may be available and to preserve the same and open the same to public view and inspection thereof on such terms and conditions as may be considered necessary for the proper protection, maintenance and preservation thereof.
- To collect and preserve works of literature, science and art, paintings, drawings, sketches, engravings, sound records, collections of natural history and philosophy and things of general and public interest and preserve the same.
- To convert any of the messuages, tenements or dwelling houses, hereditaments and premises belonging to the Society and / or erect on any part of the lands thereunto belonging into lecture halls, class rooms, theatre, stage or music hall and to use the same for such purposes to promote the study and culture of and researches in art, literature, philosophy, history, science, sociology, politics, drama and music.
- To promote the study of the works and ideals of Rabindranath Tagore and to conserve his cultural heritage.
- To promote harmonious development of the idea of universal brotherhood in amity, good fellowship and co-operation between and with peoples of all countries irrespective of race, nationality, creed or caste.
- To promote the study of literature, art, science, philosophy, history, medicine, sociology, politics and technology.
- To promote and encourage the study, researches and training in music, vocal and instrumental and in dancing.
- To establish and maintain libraries and reading rooms.
- To arrange for literary and scientific discourses, lectures, musical and dramatic performances, soirees and recitals, shows and pageants for advancement of education and culture.
- To award periodical prizes for any literary work of outstanding merit or of original research in any of the Indian languages.
- To arrange lectures, classes and demonstrations on literature, science, art, philosophy, sociology, politics, agriculture, and history and to encourage by theoretical and practical means researches work in any subject.
- To publish journals, periodicals, bulletins, tracts, treatises, and other publications for the furtherance of the objects of the Society.
- To organise and hold exhibitions of works of art and science and competitions on subjects, of general and educational interest and to award prizes for same.
- To prepare and frame schemes for rural re-construction and to undertake, organise, maintain and conduct all works in connection with the same and to carry the schemes into effect at any place or places.
- To organise, undertake, maintain, conduct and continue, for the benefit and welfare of the inhabitants, village organisation and works for the agricultural and industrial development of the villages and for the ulift and welfare of the masses and for other humanitarian objects and purposes.
- To establish, conduct, maintain, manage and administer institutions and organisations for the education of the masses and diffusion of knowledge.
- To prepare and frame schemes for the advancement of learning and culture and to carry the same into effect by all practical means and methods.
- To impart physical and mental training, theoretical, practical and technical education to the children, youth and adults.
- To train and educate children, youth and adults in arts, crafts and industry.
- To grant and afford relief, aid and assistance in any shape or form to the poor, needy, destitute and the sick, and to organise and conduct relief and benevolent works of all nature in times of famine, distress, pestilence, epidemic, fire, cyclone, earthquake and other calamities.
http://www.tyromar.at/?yuwlja=%D9%85%D8%AA%D9%89-%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%B9-%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B0%D9%87%D8%A8-%D9%88%D9%85%D8%AA%D9%89-%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%AE%D9%81%D8%B6&84b=bd متى يرتفع سعر الذهب ومتى ينخفض